STORE

Friday, August 29, 2014

'Hostess With the Mostess' Must Haves - XL Wine Glass

$11 for XL Wine Glass - Holds an Entire Bottle of Wine! ($25 Value). Featured on the Ellen Show. 2-Pack Also Available!I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my recent "HWM'-Must Have purchase from Crowd Cut;  2- XL Wine Glasses - each one holds an entire bottle of wine!!  Excellent, since I only drink one glass!  These will be great for all sorts of drinky-poos.  Total party glass.  I hope it fits in the other side of my two-bottle leather carrier.  Otherwise, I need to figure out another transport option.  What should the Diva glass slipper look like?  I'm thinking one of these feather quill babies.  They're big and fabulous like the glass.  And one of the things I really like about these is that the quills stay stunningly fanned out when you pick up your glass - imagine a round feather fan.  What do you think about this style choice? Which fabulous Diva Glass Slipper would you pick? 
Various Feather Fan Diva Glass Slippers
Black and violet satin upper slippers atop attached feather quills.  Quills stay fanned out when glass is picked up.

Feather Fan Diva Glass Slippers
Red satin glass slipper on Burgundy feathers 
Faux brown leopard slipper on black fleather fan Diva Glass Slippers
Faux leopard glass slipper on black feathers
             



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! All comments are moderated for appropriateness. Once approved, your comment will be displayed. Thanks for keeping it clean and light.