STORE

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Mother's Day is Soon - Dazzle Her With Personalized Glass Slippers

I vividly remember Mother's Day being a big deal for us kids.  We wanted to treat mom as special as we could.  In grade school I couldn't wait to present her with my sticky art work or craft that only a mother could love-oozing glue and never drying tempera paint!  As I got older and could master cooking in the kitchen alone, I loved preparing breakfast for her but never for her in bed as she didn't like the idea of food where she slept!  After moving away to join the Air Force, I delighted in sending extra money, flowers delivered to her door, gorgeous LARGE store bought cards and the like.  I was happy to see all those cards when us kids went through her things after she passed away Mother's Day 2000.  I miss her to this day.  Rest in peace, mommy and thank you for showing me how to sew! I know you are proud of me.

So if mother were alive today, I think she would love a Diva Glass Slipper with her name on it. No doubt!   I think your mom and all the moms on your list- including yourself- would love one too.  No matter whether she's a wine connoisseur or an ice tea diva (like my Helen was), she'll love seeing her name, initials or special title of 'mom' (or whatever your term of endearment is for her) embroidered on a her very own Diva glass slipper in her favorite color(s).  

Choose from over 24 colors of satin and thread colors.  Add a bit of bling with a gorgeous Swarovski crystal to match the sparkle in her eye!


Don't forget a cute gift box!

Happy Mother's Day to all you fabulous moms and moms-to-be, and others!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! All comments are moderated for appropriateness. Once approved, your comment will be displayed. Thanks for keeping it clean and light.